150% Increase in Leads from Optimizing for Local Search
Gravely & Pearson is a business law firm with offices in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio, Texas. Since 2003, they have specialized in construction law, insurance recovery, employment law, and intellectual property law.
Gravely & Pearson contacted us after landing a huge insurance case and wanted to capture as much exposure from the news as possible. Being used to advertising via traditional channels including Billboards and Radio Ads Gravely & Pearson needed a partner that could help guide them through marketing online for the first time.
Gravely & Pearson created a press release and we optimized it before distributing it across the major PR Wire Services. We then rewrote and formatted the press release to live on the news portion of their website. In addition to gaining exposure for their case we implemented SEO best practices including:
- Researching keywords their clients would use to find their practice
- Optimizing their website for Local Search
- Claiming and optimizing their Google Plus and Bing Local Profiles
- Creating Local Business Listings for their four locations (Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio)
- Optimizing their news articles before posting them to their site
- Optimizing their attorney pages for their attorney’s names
- Earning backlinks by reaching out to local news outlets and other lawyers
As a result of our work, organic traffic was up 76.71% over the previous period and leads increased 150%.
The orange line is their organic traffic before they engaged with us. The blue line is their traffic the first 4 months with us.
Besides organic traffic increasing, their site engagement increased which shows the traffic being driven to the site was quality traffic: